Download and Print the Student Leadership Council Election Packet HERE.
Get Involved in CPH Student Government – Run for Student Leadership Council!
The Deadline to submit your election packet is this Friday, September 25th!
What is the Student Leadership Council? The Council consists of a Class President from each grade, Student Body President, Student Body Vice President, and Student Body Secretary. You can learn more by reading the election packet found on our website HERE.
To run for office you must complete the election packet and turn it in to the Student Leadership Council Advisors, Ms. Chandler or Mrs. Stevens.
Packets are available in the Learning Center. In addition to your packet, the following items need to be submitted to them prior to the deadline of Friday, September 25. Please email these packet items to: email@example.com
Your election video
A digital photo of yourself (like a profile picture!)
Your website profile
- Doesn’t need to be long! (less than 3 minutes)
- Keep it simple – just tell us why students should vote for you!
- The video will be posted on the school website.
A copy of your speech for the election assembly
- This will also be posted on the school website, along with your picture.
- Just write a paragraph or two, telling us why you are running, and why people should vote for you!
Don’t forget, the election packet and all forms must be signed by you and a parent! You can pick up a packet in the Learning Center. To print a copy from the website you will have to use a device other than your school issued laptop. Your laptop is not set up to print.
- Prepare a short (3 minutes or less), but interesting speech to give to your fellow students in person at the election assembly.
- Remember to state your platform and persuade your classmates to vote for you!
The Election Assembly is:
Wednesday, September 30
You must be prepared to give your speech at the election assembly. Voting will take place online until 11:59 PM that evening. Winners will be announced the following day!
We want YOU to run for Student Leadership Council!
To get a better idea about the fun activities you will be planning and participating in as a Student Leadership Council member click on the link to view our “SBO Announcements and News” Voicethread from last year. Represent the students of Career Path High – We want you to run for office to be part of our leadership team!